The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Recommind Inc (“Recommind”) and while we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Recommind Inc. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Recommind Inc takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This Disclaimer is dynamic. It will continually change. You may not assume that it remains the same and you agree to check the policy each time you visit the site for changes. Unless, in the sole opinion of the website, this policy changes so drastically as to suggest a posted notification on the site or via email, you will receive no notification of changes to this Disclaimer or, under any circumstances, does this site promise notification. Your continued use of this site always evidences your acceptance of the terms this Disclaimer or any modifications.
Third Party Content and Monitoring. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, events or other information or content expressed or made available on this Web Site by third parties (including information providers and users) are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Recommind. Recommind neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, information, or statement made on this Web Site by anyone other than authorized Recommind employees acting in their official capacities.
Links. The Web Site may contain links to other web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Recommind is not responsible or liable for (1) the availability or accuracy of such web sites or resources; or (2) the content, advertising, or products on or available from such web sites or resources. The inclusion of any link on the Web Site does not imply that Recommind endorses the linked site.
- The Site Content may be used for the purposes of obtaining information about Recommind, and to obtain information about and to register for Events.
- Any copy of the Site Content or portion thereof must include the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2013 Recommind, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Recommind reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use by you shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Recommind.
Copyrights and Designated Agent For Notification of Claims of Infringement. Recommind respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Recommind’s Designated Agent with a written notice of copyright claims and should be directed to Recommind’s designated agent as specified below.
- A written notice of copyright claims must include the following information:
- A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Recommind’s Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement:
650 California Street
San Francisco, CA, 94108
Tel: +1 (415) 394-7899
Fax: +1 (415) 397-3811
Recommind’s Policy Concerning Repeat Infringers. Under the appropriate circumstances, it is Recommind’s policy to remove and/or to disable access from Recommind to web pages of repeat infringers, to terminate subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers, and to remove and/or to disable access from Recommind to web pages as to which there have been steps taken for the purpose of affecting Recommind’s search results such as adding inappropriate “meta-tags.”
Notice: Recommind will provide any necessary notices by posting them on the Web Site. Users authorize Recommind to send notices via electronic mail as well if Recommind decides, in its sole discretion, to do so. Users agree to check the Web Site for notices, and that users will be considered to have received a notice when it is made available on the Web Site.